If you are thinking about signing up for a Presents In The Post surprise gift, you should do so right now. I can officially (and very secretly) say that handmade by me will be joining up with Presents In The Post in the upcoming few months. Now I can’t say when, and I can’t say what, but what I can say is that it will be gorgeous!!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Presents In The Post…go here right now! With their beautiful illustrations, great selection of past presents and lovely photographic inspirations its pretty hard to resist.
“Presents in the post is a Surprise Present service and an online Shop. If you sign up, Raj will send you things by local makers in the post. Makers of things to hang on the wall, Makers of things to wear on your feet, Makers of things to DIY, Makers of things to take on a trip, Makers of things to keep up your pants, Makers of things to give to a friend. As soon as all the presents have been delivered and unwrapped, the shop will be open for perusal. A chance to explore more things made by the monthly maker.”
How it works.
- Sign up.
- Pay R250 for one surprise present made by a local designer or artist.
- Tell us if the present is for a boy or a girl.
- Customise your present by clicking on your favorite picture.
- Decide if the present is for you or a friend. If its for a friend, write them a letter.
- Wait for your present in the post.
- Once Raj has delivered all the presents, check out the shop for more designs by the monthly maker.